Cosmetic dentistry or aesthetic dentistry is the area of dentistry that covers the dental procedures and treatments that deals with restoring and improving the esthetic appearance of one's teeth. At Oak Tree Dental Care, we offer an extensive array of cosmetic dental procedures that address the patients' dental issues to result in a flawless smile.
As more and more people are looking for ways to improve their appearance, the popularity of cosmetic dentistry procedures is also increasing globally. When you visit Oak Tree Dental Care, our dentists Dr. Amin Tabatabaian and Dr. Subha, will listen to your concerns and needs and recommend the best suitable procedures to fix your smile.
What Are The Dental Concerns That Can Be Fixed By Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry procedures can fix dental concerns such as:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Misshapen or uneven teeth
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Excessive spacing between teeth
- Missing teeth
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry procedures involve all dental treatments aimed at improving the overall appearance of your smile, teeth, and mouth. Dr. Amin Tabatabaian and Dr. Subha of Oak Tree Dental Care are equipped with knowledge and expertise to give our patients a better and brighter smile, which helps increase their self-confidence and quality of life.
By addressing and fixing dental concerns to improve the appearance of a patient's smile, cosmetic dentistry procedures offer the following benefits to the patients:
- The results offered by cosmetic dentistry procedures are often long-lasting.
- Certain cosmetic dentistry treatments also help improve dental functionality and address various dental complications.
- Teeth whitening treatments and dental veneers eliminate or conceal severe dental stains and teeth discoloration.
- Cosmetic Dentistry procedures can be used to cover chipped and cracked teeth.
- If a patient has excessive gaps in between adjacent teeth, cosmetic dentistry treatments can address them.
- Minor bite-related dental issues can be corrected with cosmetic dentistry procedures.
By fixing several dental conditions with cosmetic dentistry treatments, a majority of sudden dental emergencies can be prevented.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures at Oak Tree Dental Care
At Oak Tree Dental Care, the major cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer are as follows:
They are intended to eliminate dental stains and teeth discoloration to instantly brighten the smile.
Veneers are wafer-thin shells that are used to address teeth stains, gaps, and cracks by covering the visible part of the teeth.
Porcelain dental crowns are dental restorations that are used to cover chipped, damaged, or decayed teeth to restore their look, strength, and function.
If you would like to avail of our dental services, visit Oak Tree Dental Care at 10004 Aurora Ave N Suite 14, Seattle, WA 98133, or call dentists in Seattle WA at (206) 363-4300 to schedule an appointment.