Dr.Amin Tabatabaian and Dr.Subha at Oak Tree Dental Care offer dental services that improve not only the oral health of our patients but the aesthetic appearance of their smiles as well.
Teeth whitening treatment at Oak Tree Dental Care is one such dental procedure that we perform to remove dental stains and teeth discoloration to result in a brighter smile. The treatment uses teeth whitening gels that contain hydrogen peroxide to lighten the color of the existing tooth.
What Causes Dental Stains and Discoloration?
Since the teeth enamel is porous, it can get stained due to several reasons; some of them are as follows:
- Consumption of colored foods and drinks like red wine, red sauces, coffee, tea, etc.
- Tobacco use
- Vigorous brushing that damages the enamel
- Certain medications
While one can easily get various kinds of teeth whitening products in drugstores, these are less effective and will take a long time to deliver their results.
At Oak Tree Dental Care, we use Professional teeth whitening solutions that contain more concentrated bleaching agents that deliver better results in less time.
The major benefits that professional teeth whitening treatments offer are as follows:
- Show better, instant results in as little as one dental visit
- Removes dental stains and brighten smiles by up to 7 shades
- Since they are performed under the guidance of a dental expert, they are safe
- They do not cause teeth sensitivity
- The results offered by teeth whitening treatments are long-lasting
- Teeth Whitening treatments can be personalized as per each patient's requirements.
- The treatment helps promote the overall dental and oral health of the patient.
Teeth Whitening Treatment at Oak Tree Dental Care
At our Oak Tree Dental Care office in Seattle, WA, our dentists start by examining the patient's mouth and dental conditions to determine their candidacy for the procedure. After protecting the patient's gums and soft tissues using an opal dam, we apply the hydrogen-peroxide-containing bleaching solution on their teeth. This solution is allowed to stay on the teeth for 15-20 minutes, and it works by penetrating the enamel to dislodge dental stains. After this, it is rinsed off and is reapplied as many times as needed until the desired whitening level is obtained.
If you would like to avail of our dental services, visit Oak Tree Dental Care at 10004 Aurora Ave N Suite 14, Seattle, WA 98133, or call dentists in Seattle WA at (206) 363-4300 to schedule an appointment.