Our Member Value Plan
It’s an unfortunate fact that dental insurance can be expensive. In fact, most people with dental insurance pay an average of $700 per year. To make matters worse, there is generally a $1000 maximum for covered services, patients can be forced to wait up to a year for procedures, and there can be extensive limitations on procedures.
If you’re in need of dental work, but you don’t have insurance, we’re here to help. Through the Member Value Plan (MVP), there are no deductibles, no waiting periods and no maximums. Instead, you work directly with our office instead of dealing with an irritating insurance company.
For individuals, MVP is only $330. You’ll save even more when you add additional family members for only $280 per person. With children 13 years old and younger, savings are even higher at only $225 per child.
With MVP, You’ll Receive:
- Two preventative exams and routine cleanings per year included
- Two Fluoride treatments up to age 18 per year included
- One yearly set of check up xrays included
- One free panoramic xray every 5 years
- One Free additional exam per year
- A 20% savings on all preventative, basic and major dental procedures
- A 15% savings on all implants and implant restorations
At Oak Tree Dental, we believe dental insurance should be affordable for everyone. Contact us today for additional information or to get started.
Limitations and Exclusions:
- If you have Periodontal Disease, a Periodontal Maintenance will be preformed since a “routine” cleaning will not be sufficient for your oral health care needs. The routine cleaning benefit, included in the MVP benefit, will be applied to the cost of your Periodontal Maintenance cleanings two times in the plan year. The difference in fees will be your responsibility at the time of service. Each additional cleaning over twice yearly, will have the 20% discount applied for periodontal maintenance cleanings.
- Offered only to patients WITHOUT dental insurance
- Participants cannot use insurance benefits or any other dental coverage in conjunction with their membership
- Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws
- Services which are provided without cost to the member by any municipality, county or other political subdivision
- Membership fees are due and payable, in full, at time of service and are not refundable
- All members of the same family account have the same anniversary date as the primary member
- Periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery or pedodontics requiring the services of a non-participating dentist/specialist outside of our office
- Unused services that are benefits of the MVP program are not transferrable to other patients or to other offices, and do not roll over to the next membership year
- A 48 hour notice is required to reschedule and/or cancel appointments or we reserve the option to bill you 25% of the scheduled treatment amount for your missed appointment
- Demonstrated non-compliance with patient’s recommended course of treatment