Dental Implants – Northgate, WA
Secure and Attractive Tooth Replacement
At Oak Tree Dental Care, we help patients who’ve been living with missing teeth finally have their lives restored to normal by placing dental implants in Northgate. As a result, they’re able to once again chew and digest food properly and enjoy the many other perks that come along with receiving the most secure and durable form of tooth replacement available. To get on the path to full recovery, contact our office to schedule an initial visit today!
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Once you understand just how important it is to have a full set of teeth, the benefits of having dental implants placed become more evident. Two of the more significant challenges that can arise from prolonged tooth loss are jawbone degeneration and the shifting of the surrounding teeth. When either Dr. Moin or Dr. Tabatabaian restore your smile with dental implants, these problems can be prevented.
Still, you can expect the following advantages:
- Tooth and Root Replacement – In addition to replacing a tooth, a dental implant restores the missing stability that the tooth’s root provides.
- Long-Lasting – With proper care, a dental implant can last 30 or more years up to a lifetime.
- High Success Rate – At the 10-year mark, the average success rate of dental implants is 95%.
- Functionality – You can expect to regain up to 75% of your original chewing capacity after the placement of a dental implant.
- Improved Aesthetics – A welcomed perk is that you’ll also have an attractive smile after receiving a dental implant.
- Self-Sufficient Structure – Whereas other replacement methods, like traditional crowns and bridges, rely on the surrounding teeth to stabilize the new fixture, dental implants are completely self-sufficient and require no alterations to any of your other teeth.
Indications for Dental Implants
As a sign of their versatility, dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, multiple or a full set of missing teeth. Here’s how Dr. Moin or Dr. Tabatabaian can tailor care to accommodate your specific needs.
Missing Single Tooth
To replace a single missing tooth, we’ll first place the dental implant and then allow time for adequate healing and for the fixture to fuse with the existing bone. Later, we’ll invite you back to our office to have a titanium abutment placed that will allow a final restoration (porcelain crown) to be securely attached.
Missing Multiple Teeth
While the traditional way to replace several missing teeth is with a dental bridge or a partial denture, these methods can be problematic because they rely on the other teeth to act as abutments. An implant-retained denture is a better option because it allows a set of prosthetic teeth to be securely and permanently fastened.
Missing All Teeth
If you’re missing a full set of teeth, you don’t have to worry about enduring the placement of dozens of dental implants. Instead, your dentist in Northgate will strategically insert four-to-six implants per arch. By them being attached to the jawbone at the safest and most advantageous angles, they provide a secure way to fully reconstruct your smile.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
At Oak Tree Dental Care, we understand that the cost of the dental implant procedure may be a concern of yours, given that dental insurance will typically only cover such aspects of the procedure as any pre-surgery restorative care and a portion of the cost of the prosthetic’s attachment. The best way, though, to receive an accurate quote is to visit our office for an examination. Therefore, one of our capable dentists can assess the condition of your oral health, determine the number of teeth that need to be replaced and to evaluate the amount of healthy jawbone you have remaining. Based on these factors, a price quote will be generated so you can plan accordingly.
The good news is that your investment will be well-worth it, considering that, with proper care, you can have a beautiful and functional smile for the rest of your life. To get on the path to recovery, contact us at Oak Tree Dental Care to request a visit today!