Throughout your life, you have always lived with crooked, gapped, or rotated teeth. Although their appearance causes you to feel insecure, you do not want to deal with the embarrassment of wearing metal braces. As a result, you have made the choice to live with the imperfections. What if you could get a straight smile with a nearly invisible solution? Now you can with your cosmetic dentist in Northgate. Invisalign has quickly become the preferred choice among teens and adults because it is discreet while offering quick results.
Benefit from the Clear Choice
Over the last couple of decades, a new orthodontic treatment has hit the market—Invisalign. Due to its nearly invisible appearance, one in five orthodontic patients are now over the age of 18. Instead of using brackets and wires to move your teeth, clear aligners are worn to gradually move them into position. They are discreet for the sophisticated treatment you need to get a healthy, straight smile.
Using impressions of your mouth, a series of clear aligners are developed. You must be committed to wearing them for at least 22 hours per day. At the end of the week, you will switch to a new aligner. On average, it takes about 12 months to complete the series, leaving you with a beautiful smile.
Benefit from a Convenient Solution
In addition to a less noticeable appearance, Invisalign offers certain benefits that are not possible with traditional braces, such as:
- No Dietary Restrictions:The aligners are removable, so you can eat and drink what you like; however, do not have anything except water while wearing them.
- No Changes to Your Oral Hygiene:You will not have brackets or wires to brush and floss around. You will care for your teeth normally while taking the time each day to clean the aligners.
- Added Comfort:The aligners offer a custom fit and they are smooth. You will not have to worry about any irritation to the inside of the lips or cheeks.
- Less Time at the Dentist:Since no wires are used, you will not need appointments for adjustments, but you will still need to see your dentist in Northgate every few weeks to monitor the progression of your treatment.
- Quick Results:The average treatment length with Invisalign is 12 months.
Get a Straight Smile Today
If you were not born with a naturally straight smile, you do not have to live with the results. You can get the smile that you have always wanted with a clear choice. Contact your dentist today to see if Invisalign is the right choice for you.
About Oak Tree Dental Care
Oak Tree Dental Care holds the highest standards with creating and restoring healthy, beautiful smiles. In addition to general dentistry, we offer the solutions you need for an attractive smile. We embrace the latest advancements in dentistry to provide customized treatment plans. If you are ready to see if Invisalign is right for you, we can help. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation for a straight smile.