For longer than you’d like to admit, you’ve smiled with your lips closed to hide your discolored teeth. All the coffee you drank to get you through college has done you a disservice by making your grin dull and lifeless. You want to lighten your teeth, but you’re not sure if there’s a difference between professional teeth whitening in Phinney Ridge and over-the-counter (OTC) products like strips or trays. At Oak Tree Dental Care, your premier Phinney Ridge dentist, our treatments are safe, effective, can save you money and give you the amazing results you’ve been longing for.
Why Is Professional Teeth Whitening Better Than OTC Products?
Dr. Imahn Moin and Dr. Amin Tabatabaian explain that professional teeth whitening superior to over-the-counter (OTC) products for many reasons:
- Safety – Our professional teeth whitening products are much safer than anything you’ll find at a drugstore, and, since you’ll be under the care of two of the most respected dentists in the area, we’ll make sure you’re secure every step of the way.
- Potency – Let’s be honest, OTC products just aren’t as strong as the lightening agents we have access to as dental professionals. Rather than being disappointed with the results from drugstore options, our professional-strength methods work best.
- Cost-Effective – You can rest assured that our teeth whitening products are cost effective because they actually create the results you want. We’re able to treat the deep stains that strips, pastes, and OTC whitening kits, saving you money by shorter course of treatment that actually work, rather than wasting money on products that you’ll have to buy over and over again.
- Time – You’ll only have to wear our take-home trays for about 30 minutes each day and you’ll notice dramatic changes in just a week or so. That means no more overnight trays that are time consuming and can damage gum tissue and weaken enamel.
What Teeth Whitening Treatments Do You Offer?
We use safe, yet effective lightening treatments that give you the convenience factor you’re looking for:
- At-Home Teeth Whitening – Our customized trays fit closely to your teeth, protecting your gums and keeping the gel where it should be – on your teeth only. The individualized fit protects the gel from mixing with your saliva and helps it retain its potency. Just apply the gel to the trays and wear them for about a half an hour daily, and be amazed at how quickly your smile becomes radiant.
So, what are you waiting for? Now that you know why professional teeth whitening treatments are superior to OTC products, schedule your appointment with Oak Tree Dental Care today to get the brilliant smile you deserve!