Your smile is very important to your confidence. When you do not love the appearance of your teeth, it is only natural to feel judged by others. As a result, you often find yourself avoiding certain social situations while feeling limited in your career. Now, you do not have to live with low self-esteem from an unattractive smile. It is time to invest in yourself and your smile with your Green Lake cosmetic dentist. We offer an array of effective cosmetic procedures to drastically transform the appearance of your teeth.
Start the New Year with a New Smile
Very few people are born with a naturally attractive smile. Not to mention, genetics, lifestyle factors, and poor oral hygiene can further impact the negative appearance of your teeth. As a result, roughly 50% of adults do not like the appearance their teeth. You do not have to let an imperfect smile hurt your confidence any longer.
We will evaluate your teeth and discuss your desired results to create a customized treatment plan. Your smile transformation can include one or more procedures.
- Teeth Whitening: Tooth discoloration causes your smile to appear aged and dull. Professional whitening treatments deeply penetrate the enamel to revamp your smile. You will achieve lasting results for a bright, youthful smile.
- Tooth Replacement: Missing teeth hurt your confidence and your oral functions. We offer various options to give you a complete smile, including dental bridges, dental implants, and inlays or onlays.
- Porcelain Veneers: Get a shapelier and proportionate smile with a noninvasive procedure. Veneers hide cosmetic flaws, like chips, cracks, and minor alignment issues to produce drastic results with a natural-looking option.
- Tooth-Colored Restoration: Repair damaged and abnormally shaped teeth with tooth-colored restorations. With composite resin fillings and porcelain crowns, your teeth will be repaired while maintaining a natural appearance.
- Gum Procedures: If you have a gummy smile or gums that have been damaged by periodontal disease, get a more attractive gum line with gum lifts or cosmetic gum surgery.
- Tooth Reshaping: Teeth that are cracked, chipped or abnormally shaped cause an eyesore in your smile. With dental bonding, tooth contouring, or tooth reshaping, you will improve the appearance of your teeth by giving them a more natural shape.
- Bite Reclamation: A poor bite can cause your facial features to appear aged. Bite reclamation will improve your bite to give you a more youthful appearance by changing your facial features using minimally invasive treatments.
Your Dentist for a New Smile
If you are tired of looking in the mirror and not loving the smile looking back at your, it is time to revamp your smile with your cosmetic dentist in Green Lake. We combine the best advancements in dentistry to achieve artistic results for a new smile for the new year. We offer a diversity of cosmetic procedures for all budgets to help you transform your smile.
Gain a confident smile this year with cosmetic dentistry. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation for a beautiful, new smile.